7.15.2009

To Be Continued

I love when a pastor, professor, friend, or my Lord forces me to examine something big and complex! But I dislike sharing an idea until I'd managed to complete my wrestling match with it. I don't believe this is a case of pride; rather, it's a case of caution and humility. As your sister in Christ, I want to offer you the best I have at this point in time. I would not be serving you well otherwise.
I don't know about you, but I really like what the Lord has been teaching me through "Deaf and Dumb." There's so much I want to share! I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts, too. However, I think this series is something I will have to discontinue for the moment and pick up later. I get the feeling there's more He needs to teach me before I can articulate this piece well for you. I am certain that the two part I have already shared needed to be presented at this time, though. So just let the Lord's questions grow in your heart, dear reader. Let's both spend some time seeking Him on this issue before we come back together to discuss it further. I'll be praying for you.

In the mean time, I will begin sharing my testimony with you. Once again, I woud greatly appreciate your prayers: for me as I write, and for you as you read.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

of course friend, you always have my prayers! :3

Jessica said...

I am really excited for you to share this... God is really using you, so this story will give him glory. Also, I wanted to comment on an older post and never did, so I'll put it on this comment. I found a lot of encouragement reading "Heavy Lies" a few weeks ago. It made me think in a different way about perseverance and how Job and Christ even had to do that t=with nothing to hold onto. That was very insightful for me, and is, still. Thanks Kim! Your writing is so beautiful.

not4myself said...

Thank you for your sweet words of encouragement, Jess! If you find anything good in my writing, it's entirely the work of my Lord. ^_^ I'm honored that he has ministered to you through this. Feel free to chime in at any point in time.

(I'm looking forward to reading about your experiences in Israel! You continue to be in my prayers, babe.)

not4myself said...

Okay, so my work schedule became rather insane all of a sudden. I'll resurface and post sometime on Tuesday. (But thank you, God, for paychecks!)