10.25.2009

Introspection

Jesus, I thank You that "You prepare a table for me, even as my enemies watch; you anoint my head with oil from an overflowing cup." Do I trust you enough to sit down and eat--to enjoy and be satisfied? Do I have enough faith in your protection to surrender fully to your anointing?

Thank you for your patience, faithfulness, and grace, my Lord!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWgeUrD4MHI

~ ~ ~
Everything falls into place when I look toward You, my Lord. You are Good and Perfect, Holy, Righteous, and Beautiful. I will sit down and eat; I will be satisfied by your abundance...in the midst of all that seeks to destort and destroy. I will submit to your anointing; I will surrender the mistaken instinct to protect myself, and the false notion that failure is inevitable.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7elxC8LXfzE

No comments: